Starting a Business in Ireland
Service Providers may find the following links to general information helpful if starting a business in Ireland
Please find link to information on tax here
Registering a business
Please find link to information on registering a business here
Please find link to information on employment rights here
Health and Safety
Please find link to information on health and safety here.
Establishing a place of business
Please find link to information on establishing a place of business here
Closing a business
Please find link to information on closing a business here
The Local Enterprise Office website is the First Stop Shop for anyone seeking information and support on starting or growing a business in Ireland. The Local Enterprise Office provides advice, information and support in starting up or growing your business.
Additional helpful information relevant to starting a business in Ireland can be found in the links below:
- Becoming self-employed
- Opening a bank account
- Coming to set up a business or invest in Ireland
- A - Z of licences/permits issued by Government Departments/relevant Offices in Ireland
- Support for business available in Ireland
The following websites listed below also provide general information on starting a business in Ireland.
- Starting and Running a Business (Office of the Revenue Commissioners website)
- Setting up a Business (Citizens Information website)