Support available for business
Information is available below on funding supports for businesses starting up in Ireland:
- The Local Enterprise Office website is the First Stop Shop for anyone seeking information and support on starting or growing a business in Ireland. The Local Enterprise Office provides advice, information and supports in starting or growing your business.
- The SME online support tool details the range of Government supports (informational and financial) which are available to businesses operating in Ireland.
The Microfinance Ireland website provides information on additional lending available through its Micro Enterprise Loan Fund, to enterprises based in Ireland.
- Information is available on Enterprise Ireland’s website on funding supports for business. Enterprise Ireland is the government body responsible for providing support to Irish businesses operating in world markets.
- Information is also available on the IDA’s website on setting up a business in Ireland. The role of the IDA is to attract overseas investment into Ireland.
Business Organisations in Ireland
Additional support for business is available in the links below to the relevant organisations representing business in Ireland.
- Chambers Ireland (network of chambers of commerce in Ireland
- IBEC (representing Irish business)
- ISME (representing SMEs)
The above is for general information purposes only. All further queries regarding this information should be directed to the relevant bodies and organisations listed.